Effective Date: August 8, 2021
Section 1. Modification
Section 2. Information We Collect
We collect a variety of information from you when you provide it to us directly or when you tell us to get it from a third party source. The particular kinds of information we gather usually depend on how you interact with us.
- We collect basic account information such as your email address, phone number, username and password. We need this information to create your account and it helps secure and provide access to our Services. We also obtain or infer demographic information. If you use Facebook to register for or log in to the Services (or later connect your accounts), you authorize Facebook or, as the case may be, to share your personal information with us, including your email address, age and publicly available information about you and your Facebook friends, if you use Facebook for registering for the Services.
- Similarly, if you access the Services with another third party social network we will collect information that you have agreed to make available, such as your name, user ID/URL, profile picture, age, list of friends, email address and/or phone number, and/or your birthday, language selected, and/or geolocation.
- We collect additional profile information about you when you upload a picture.
- We gather information from the actions you take to recommend, create, communicate and share content. This includes messages you send, posts you create yourself, and the products you mark as favorites or share. In addition, we track social interactions in our Apps (e.g. what you bought, what you loved, and your posts and invites).
- If you send us support requests or comments you may also provide us with additional information to enable us to contact you and address your feedback, and we may retain such information to enhance our Services and to respond to you.
- When you purchase products or services from Weee!, you provide our payment processor with your payment information. We currently use third parties to process such payments but may change that in the future.
Our Services collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device. In particular, if we acknowledge collection of information below, the Services have collected the following categories of personal information from our consumers within the last twelve (12) months.
|Identifiers||A real name, alias, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.||Yes|
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))||A name, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, or any financial information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||Yes|
|Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information.||No|
|Commercial information||Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||Yes|
|Biometric information||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information.||No|
|Internet or other similar network activity||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||Yes|
|Geolocation data||Physical location.||Yes|
|Sensory data||Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information.||No|
|Professional or employment-related information||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||No|
|Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C.Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R.Part 99))||Education records.||No|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||No|
Section 3. When We Collect Information
We collect information from you when you register for the Services or provide information during your use of the Services.
Section 4. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use the Services in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Section 5. Information for California Residents
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to request notice of certain information about the user information that we may share with third parties for marketing purposes (e.g., the categories of user information shared, and contact information of applicable third parties), as well as request that we disclose to you what personal information we collect, use, disclose and sell about you, and the right to request deletion of personal information we collect or maintain about you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please mail your written request to Weee! at the physical address below and title your request as follows or in a similar manner: "CCPA – California Resident Request". You also have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information (as defined by applicable law), which you may exercise by clicking Do Not Sell My Info, and to not be treated in a discriminatory manner for having exercised your rights regarding your privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Section 6. Protecting Your Information
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer technology. In addition, we implement a variety of security measures for you when you enter, submit, or access your information. Your payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Section 8. Third Party Disclosure
We may disclose personally identifiable information to our website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- California Customer Records personal information categories.
- Commercial information.
- Geolocation data.
We may share some or all of your information in connection with, or during negotiation of, any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets, if the parties agree to keep the information confidential. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, information may also be transferred as a business asset. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
We may share some personally identifiable information with direct mail marketing partners operating a cooperative with other retailers and their customer data to help us: (1) identify products and services that may be of interest to you; and (2) identify new customers with similar interests.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Section 9. Contacting Us
47467 Fremont Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 358-8960 / (888) 826-0880